The CBI™ Cutting Bed Impeller is a downhole string tool intended for use in deviated wells, where excessive buildup of cuttings causes drilling problems. The CBI™ Cutting Bed Impeller is an integral drill-string component consisting of a short mandrel with no moving parts. It is shaped in such a way as to stimulate any cuttings, which have a tendency to settle out of the mud in the high angled sections of the wellbore. These sections could be inside the casing or in open hole; the tool adapts to suit several environments.
Key Benefits and Features
- Reduces torque and drag on the string while in drilling mode
- Reduces frequency of twist-offs
- Ensures cleaner and more stable hole conditions
- Reduces drilling costs
- One-piece mandrel with mechanical properties which exceed the drillpipe in which it is placed
- Hydraulic and mechanical dual acting mechanism to remove cutting beds
- The tool is designed to be stronger than most premium drillpipe in which it would be placed
For more information, please contact us.