The FX-500™ and FX-600™ top drive casing running tools fill, rotate, circulate and reciprocate the casing string simultaneously, thus improving the ease with which casing strings are run to desired T.D., even with troublesome or difficult hole conditions.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Patented thread compensator assists with thread/make-up integrity. Reduces potential for thread damage during make-up
- Equipped with Praying Mantis™ pipe pick-up arms and automated HORSESHOE® single-joint pickup elevator
- Designed to meet or exceed API 8C requirements
- Patented Interlock functionality ensures that either the spider or FX-500 slips are directed to the set position at all times, reducing the risk of dropped pipe
- Graphic display, for advanced functionality, displays slip position, pipe end position and fault detection