The Hydraulic Distribution Module (HDM) is designed to supply hydraulic power from a closed-center rig hydraulic system to a suite of up to four pieces of equipment.
Key Benefits and Features
- Four pairs of hydraulic outlet supplies
- Adjustable hydraulic outlet pressure 200-3000 pounds per square inch
- Adjustable hydraulic outlet flow from 0.2 – 50 gallons per minute
- Two of the hydraulic supplies maintain constant pressure (suitable for FMS, FA-1®, and other hydraulic consoles)
- Two of the supplies are piloted-on, intended for either local control or remote control tong systems. Hydraulic power is switched on and off using remote foot pedals
- Four pneumatic outlets filtered, lubricated, and regulated to 100 psi
- Four case-drains
- Return line filtration to 10 microns (sufficient to maintain NAS 6 cleanliness)
- ESD to shut-off all hydraulic outputs, and can be equipped with remote ESD option
- High Backpressure Automatic Shutdown circuit triggers ESD when return line is restricted or blocked
For more information, please contact us.