The RTS-H cassette is a special development of the original RTS product line, designed specifically for use with NOV’s HYDRATONG™ MPT-200 modular iron roughneck system.
Key Benefits and Features
- Modular Cassette System can be installed into carriage in minutes
- The use of NOV’s HYDRATONG™ carriage provides tie-in to the rig’s ZMS system and ESD
- Self-contained air-over-hydraulic cassette controls operate independently from rig’s control systems
- Compatible with Frank’s DATA TREK® Torque Turn Monitoring System
- Compatible with Frank’s Integrated Control System for torque-hold required connections
- 14 3/8-inch cassette provides variable separation distance between tong and backup to accommodate casing and drill pipe landing string connections
- A 7 5/8-inch Jaw Reducer Kit can be installed in the 14 3/8-inch tong to run smaller pipe sizes with standard 7 5/8-inch tong jaws, or to install the 8 3/4-inch FLUID GRIP® for use on CRA tubulars
For more information, please contact us.