The STAB-RITE™ is a remotely operated pipe positioning system designed to enhance rig safety and performance during a variety of casing, tubing, drillpipe, and riser applications. The system’s powerful jaws maintain control of tubulars, reducing crew fatigue during critical pipe-handling operations. The STAB-RITE™ has the capability to move the pipe safely away from the well center until needed and then to reposition the pipe accurately for initial stab.
Key Benefits and Features
- Utilizing the STAB-RITE™ in conjunction with Frank’s remote control elevators eliminates the need for derrickmen
- Engineered with safety features that prevent unintentional tool deployment and accidental release of pipe
- Can reduce crew fatigue
- Comes equipped with remote LED lights and audio alarm
- Paint scheme enhances visibility
- Compliant with the Dropped Object Prevention Scheme (DROPS)
- Can interface with rig zone management systems, as well as with rig hydraulic systems
- When stored in upright locked position, the STAB-RITE™ and its derrick interface do not interfere with normal rig operations
- Total rig-up time is less than three hours
- Enhances overall safety of pipe running operations
- Increases thread reliability and decreases cross-threading by reducing misalignment during make up
For more information, please contact us.