The Frank’s International Tong Hanging Frame (THF) is an automated tong control system that improves safety and reduces operation time by removing personnel from the rig floor.
Key Benefits and Features
- Allows for wireless, remote and manual operation of Frank’s power tongs
- Improves safety by removing the need for an operator in the red zone
- Adjustable track width, 55 inches (1,400 millimeters) to 90 inches (2,300 millimeters)
- Hydraulic thread compensation system
- Lift cylinder with 51-inch (1,300 millimeter) stroke
- Can be driven on its own track or adjusted to suit rig-specific iron roughneck tracks
- Can be shipped with tong installed and located on its own tracks to reduce the number of lifts, saving time and money
For more information, please contact us.