In drilling and completions operations, zonal isolation of formations and casings is often necessary due to various operational requirements.
Blackhawk’s retrievable service tools offer multi-purpose and cost-effective means to isolate portions of the well to perform remedial repairs, wellhead and/or BOP maintenance, and handle other temporary well isolation needs.
Retrievable Service Tools
- BRUTE® High Pressure/High Tensile Service Packers
- BRUTE® 1 High Tensile Storm Valves
- BRUTE® 2 High Tensile Non-Rotating Storm Valves
- BRUTE® Long-Stroke Bumper Subs
- BRUTE® High Flow Unloader Circulating Valves
- BRUTE-FORCE™ Integral Circulating Valve
- HD Integral Bypass Service Packer
- TAD-1 Retrievable Tension Packer
- T-32/T-Squeeze Retrievable Tension Packer
- Wireline Retrievable Bridge Plug