The Frank’s International BIG EASY® Composite Cement Retainer uses a revolutionary adaptation of high-grade composite technology designed to eliminate the difficulties commonly associated with composite drillable cement retainers such as premature setting, decreased flow rates, and long drill out times.
The BIG EASY® is suited for short-term abandonments and squeeze cementing operations as the enhanced elastomer element is designed to withstand increased pressure testing and high circulation pressures due to restricted cement flow.
- Innovative slip retention device eliminates the risk of partial setting and losing slips downhole to provide a more debris tolerant product that eliminates additional trips in the wellbore and costly drill-out operations
- MULTI-Setting Tool and M-WLAKs are field convertible and compatible with the BIGEASY® and IRON-GATE™ Cast Iron Cement Retainer & Bridge Plug for a cost-effective inventory and space management solution
- Large bore tool design provides more efficient pump times by increasing the flow area by over 60%
- Reliable sliding valve design increases seal integrity by reducing the risk of valve erosion
- Enhanced elastomer element design prevents costly and time-consuming remedial operations by increasing pressure capabilities up to 6,000 psi
- Innovative composite material increases efficiency savings by enabling continuous drill out with standard PDC bit designs