The Frank’s International BIG EASY® Frac Plug is a fully-composite plug for use as a temporary barrier to separate zones during fracturing or stimulation operations. The BIG EASY® is available with drop- ball or caged-ball configurations and is rated up to 10,000 psi at 300°F.
- Key Benefits and Features
• Short, fully-composite assembly allows for quick drill-out and minimal debris
• Composite upper and lower slips prevent slippage in hardened casing
• Composite shoe prevents flow-blockage when flowing back well
• Slip design, angled elements, and cone profiles minimize the risk of swabbing and premature setting
• Bottom profile prevents plug-on-plug spinning during drill-out