Blackhawk’s Centralizer Sub offers a unique solution for centralizing and cementing casing/liner strings from 5” to 18”. The proprietary design allows for the bows to sit flush against the shell with full-rotating capability, providing optimum performance in tight-tolerance and/or underreamed hole conditions.
- Rounded bows compress flush with the body of the centralizer to pass smoothly through tight restrictions, won’t damage wellhead seals
- Proprietary end bands “pull” the centralizer into or out of the wellbore
- Grease ports allow smooth rotation of the centralizer; prevents corrosion between body and end bands
- Standoff meets or exceeds API Specification 10D requirements
- Body meets or exceed burst and collapse ratings of host casing
- Body maintains ID drift diameter requirements of the casing in which they are run and OD drift requirements of all previous casing strings
- Rotating design on all models and sizes