Blackhawk’s Extra Range Bridge Plug is designed to be run through restrictions and still have the ability to set securely and hold pressure in larger diameters, eliminating the need to pull tubing in most cases. It is used for zonal isolation, well abandonment, casing pressure tests, and stimulation.
- Wireline, tubing, or coiled tubing set
- Hardened wickers for use in up to 110 yield casing
- Smaller ID allows this plug to be run through restrictions, like nipples
- Anti-swab/anti-preset characteristics with patented backup and sealing design
- Setting force held in place by internal body lock ring
- The extra range bridge plug has the same features and benefits minus the pressure and temperature ratings