The one trip FH Cement Retainer combines the pump-through, single trip capability of a mechanical setting tool with the advantages of being able to work rig-less and in the high angle environments that favor use of a hydraulic setting tool.
- Hydraulically set cement retainer and squeeze in one trip
- Hydraulically set bridge plug and dump cement in one trip
- Ability to circulate up to 1500 psi through tool while running in hole
- Ability to run tool in hole with ball on seat
- Ability to perform casing/tubing tests after setting retainer and prior to beginning squeeze operations