HIGH PERFORMANCE URETHANE FOAM WIPER BALLS
Our revolutionary new foam wiper ball’s material is extremely compressive, resulting in better wiping performance from fewer size variations. Our foam wiper balls are designed to separate fluids and wipe drill pipe or tubing, cleaning cement, fluids and debris from the inside of the pipe. Our material offers chemical compatibility to all drilling fluids and will operate in both high temperature and high pressure environments and offer great wiping performance.
FOAM WIPER BALLS
Foam wiper balls are designed to separate fluids and wipe drill pipe or tubing, cleaning cement, fluids, and debris from the inside of the pipe.
- Wipes drill pipe or work string to help ensure that scale does not remain in the ID
- Able to pass through ID restrictions such as mechanical setting tools, dart catchers and liner running tools
- May be pumped ahead of or behind cement for fluid separation and to wipe sheath deposition from the work string ID
- Excellent wiping performance for improved pipe cleaning
- Can be used in wide temperature ranges