Blackhawk’s BIG EASY® Frac Plug is a fully composite frac plug that is used as a temporary barrier to separate stages or zones during stimulation or fracturing operations. The BIG EASY® is available with drop ball or caged ball configurations and is rated for 10,000 psi at 300°F. Featuring a shorter assembly design (19 inches) provides less material to mill-out, reducing debris and rig time. Incorporated into the design is a composite retaining rod, which prevents flow blockage when flowing back, in the event the ball in the plug below circulates up. The unique slip design, angled elements and cone profiles minimize the risk of swabbing and prematurely setting. Additionally, the bottom profile prevents plug-on-plug spinning during mill-out further reducing overall mill-out times.
- Short assembly made up of fully composite materials and rubber, designed for quick drill-out and minimal debris
- Composite upper and lower slips
- Slip design, angled elements and cone profiles minimize the risk of swabbing and premature setting
- Bottom profile prevents plug-on-plug spinning during drill-out
- Composite shoe prevents flow blockage when flowing back well