ONE-PIECE, FULL-OPEN ISOLATION VALVES
The One-Piece, Full-Open Isolation Valves can be run in conjunction with our Automated and Wireless Cement Heads or as a standalone isolation valve.
TWO-PIECE, FULL-OPEN ISOLATION VALVES
The Two-Piece, Full-Open Isolation Valves can be run in conjunction with our Automated and Wireless Cement Heads or as a standalone isolation valve.
- LITE-TORC™ feature allows operator the ability to close the valve under significant flow. Once closed, the valve can be reopened with less than 30 ft-lbs of torque
- SURE-STOP™ feature prevents over rotation of the ball valve, providing a fully-opened or fully-closed position, preventing damage to the darts due to ledges created by a partially-opened valve
- Dart-friendly funnel allows darts to be pumped through the ID of the isolation valve without damage to the dart fins
- 15,000 psi working pressure
- High-yield material is ideal for deepwater applications where high pressure and high tensile strengths are needed
- Can be used in conjunction with an automated or wireless package with manual backup