Maximus Bridge Plugs have a smaller OD specifically designed to set securely and hold pressure in restrictions by using an internal body lock ring. In most cases, the Maximus plug can eliminate the need to pull tubing in thru-tubing interventions, zonal isolations, and well barrier applications.
- Key Benefits and Features
• Can be wireline, tubing, or coiled tubing set providing an off-the-shelf solution for well phases
• Patented sealing and backup system allows for increased ratings up to 10,000 psi at 350°F,reduces the loss of seal integrity requiring further intervention operations
• Carbide button slips mitigates tool slippage in casing grades above Q125
• Compliant with API 11D1 3rd Edition to ensure the well integrity of the mechanical barrier