The Blackhawk Mechanical Setting Tool is designed to run and mechanically set cement retainers or cast iron bridge plugs at any depth on tubing or drill pipe.
- Works with 4-1/2” and larger cement retainers or bridge plugs
- Locked to cement retainer or bridge plug to avoid premature setting or loss
- Top slips are covered to protect from accidental damage and remove the risk of presetting due to the elimination of retaining bands/wire
- Sets other manufacturers’ cement retainers or bridge plugs
- Allow users to set, pressure test tubing, and squeeze in single trip
- Can quickly be configured to set cement retainers or bridge plugs
- Drag block design eliminates the risk of bending or damaging the block potentially causing them to be dropped in the well