The VERSAFLO™ Time Saver Series of tools are designed for circulation and flowback operations of both casing and drill pipe. They are primarily designed to work with drilling rigs equipped with top drive systems. The complete system incorporates a casing module connected to a drill pipe module with a special crossover sub.
Watch an animation on the VERSAFLO™ Time Saver Series:
- Drill pipe and casing flowback/circulation capability
- Casing module is efficiently rigged down with a special breakout plate that holds the backup against the rig’s bails
- Drill pipe module is ready to stab into the landing string after connecting a packer cup
- Hydraulically-operated piston allows stabbing into the drill string for circulation and flowback operations
- Compact tool design allows the use of 16-foot bails based on rig survey